My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Like I promised...

I am posting pictures from our trip to San Francisco over New Years and posting pictures of our completed master bathroom in our house that we just updated. YeeeeeeeHAW!
What a sight for sore eyes. Best Chocolate in the united States.

James and I getting ready for our bike adventure across the Golden Gate Bridge. James's parents were so kind to take us on this trip to San Francisco. The Four amigos had a blast biking together!

I am very pleased that we just completed a really steep hill on our  non hill climbing rental bikes.

Could you ask for a better view?

There she is! Do you see the Golden Gate Bridge peeking through?!

We felt safe from traffic. It was SO noisy and windy on the bridge.

Ewww gross! Get a room!

Chinatown Gate. As you can see, James shopped til he dropped that day.

Our new shower! This is a huge improvement from our bathroom shower before. 

New tile floor, new fixtures, we will be bathrooming in style now.

Can't wait to give this puppy a whirl!
Happy January!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! love the pictures. Haunted bathroom? There has GOTTA be a good story behind that. Ithought you had seen a branch in the kitchen window, and then it ended up being the dishwasher making a noise or something, right? More haunted stories?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me crazy, Annie, but I dont know what haunted bathroom you are talking about?! Fill me and Megan in!

    ReplyDelete