My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Heather George

Heather George.

It's your birthday! The longest day of the year! You are such a great sister to me. I am so happy you live so close to James and I. You are so fun to laugh with. You are so much fun to be with. You are beautiful and generous.

                                         



This was a weekend when you and Mom and Caroline and Megan came all the way up to Logan to visit me :)

Baby Molly and you at Disneyland









Favorite memories with you:

-You took my friends and I toilet papering a bunch in the red suburban in AZ. Once we got pulled over for driving with no headlights on.

-The funny fights we have on camera when we were little - easter egg hunts especially haha.

-Getting advice from you about dating.

-When you kneeled on a lightbulb in the car when you were little and had to get stitches. I remember how hard you cried and how Dad passed out when they gave you stitches at the hospital. (I wasn't there, I just heard about it haha)

- Your phone calls when I was up in Logan at school. You always seemed to call me at the right time when I wanted to talk with you or needed advice.



Growing up, I always looked up to you and Megan. You two shared a room, had two matching beds, and magazine pictures all over your wall (I think).You two had such fun as teenagers and had such good friends. A giant group of friends. I wanted to be just like you and Megan and have a giant group of good friends. You did well in school. dance, cheer, and always were on the phone laughing really hard with your friends. You went away to college a few weeks after graduating high school, and you got married a few years after that. I love that even though we haven't been in the same stage of life together, we still have fun together. And you ALWAYS call me to see how I am doing. You are so good at keeping our sisterzz bond ALIVE!  Sisterzz for life! Thanks for everything. I am so impressed with your drive for life - starting your own business and taking such good care of your two beautiful girlies! Happy Birthday and Love you! Here's to 70 more birthdays!

Love you!

2 comments:

  1. what a great tribute and birthday wishes!! Much better than mine :) I'm so bad at putting into words how I feel, so I just give hugs and put on a birthday hat and sing happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my sisters and seeing this post just came at the right time and MADE MY DAY!!! I love you and am so glad that we live close and get to see each other so much! Lots of LOVE to you! Thanks for making me smile :D 27 is a fun age and I'm excited for our road trip tthis weekend and to PARTY with you on Jooooly Saaacand ;)

    ReplyDelete